Re: Freeze Please?

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 09:19:19AM +0100, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

>  The easiest way for archieving this is going thru all the DSAs,
>  checking the version they affect and checking the version in testing,
>  then checking the reported bugs and filing bugs tagged "security,
>  sarge" (or tagging existing ones) and setting the severity to critical.
>
>  Who wants to help?

Please don't, unless these bugs will make a significant difference in
allowing the unstable packages to progress into testing.  I already have
this information for all DSAs and many other bugs which did not affect
stable, but do affect testing or unstable.

Also, Severity: critical is only appropriate for a strict subset of
security-related bugs.

--
 - mdz