Re: gcc-3.2 transition breaks build of KDE packages

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 10:56:52PM +0100, J?r?me Marant wrote:
> "Ivan E. Moore II" <rkrusty@earthlink.net> writes:
>

> >>   I'm not in the Qt business, but it may be a solution...
> >>   Except from removing GL support for third party applications.
> >>   The everlasting story.
> >
> > Qt2 comes in 2 forms.  libqt2 and libqt2-gl.  the -gl is the only one
> > compiled with gl support however something else is linking to libqt2 that
> > is C++ based.  I just have yet to track it down.
>
> Wouldn't it be not that critical after all? That would be good news then.

Personally I don't think it's critical at all.  We just have to accept that
Qt2 in unstable/testing will not be for developmental use...and since people
should be off in Qt3 land anyways it shouldn't be a problem.  3rd party
folks can use woody for development and still be certain that it'll work in
testing/unstable.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II