Re: Debian's children distros, are they cooperating with us?

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002, Javier [iso-8859-1] Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

> How could we encourage this people to cooperate with Debian more? (if we
> believe, and I think we do, that their improvements to the distribution
> are useful)
In my opinion the main argument is lazyness:  I for myself am very lazy
and I would avoid any effort I would have to do if others would be happy
to do the work for me.  Thus if I would be a vendor of a Debian derived
distribution I would be happy if Debian would maintain some additions
I need for my distribution.  The precondition for this lazyness is that
I offer Debian the stuff I would need for my distribution.

Kind regards

         Andreas.