Re: University of Phoenix =We are closer to you than you might think.

    christophe> Funny to see the 'become a leader of the industry after 2 years of
    christophe> learning from your living room with your must-have laptop' university
    christophe> (sort of) using spam. There are not just trying to recruit stupid guys
    christophe> (I mean guys who believe stupid ads) with money to loose, they
    christophe> also are stupid (here I mean bastard) them-self.

Be careful with that -- it could have been forged by someone who hates
their guts...  (retaliation spam seems to be the "in-thing" these
days, by making it look real close to being a stupid move by a (truly
innocent but targetted) person).

Or you might be right.  Hard to tell...

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics		rossini@u.washington.edu