Does anyone know about Manoj?

Dear all,

I used to get my daily Debian packaged Oort Gnus directly from Manoj's
page at http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/packages/binary-all/ where he
automatically releases the nightly snapshots for Debian. Unfortunately
the last version is from 2002-11-24. I have mailed him two times in
order to tell him that his script stopped producing new snapshots but in
contrast to earlier times when he used to reply pretty fast I haven't
got any answer from him, yet.
Since almost 4 weeks have passed I would like to ask anyone from the
list if he knows about Manoj's current activities. Is he on holiday
maybe?

Kind regards,
Marcus
--
Fickle minds, pretentious attitudes and ugly | PGP-Key: [DH/DSS] 4096-bit
make-up on ugly faces... The Gothgoose       | Key-ID: 0xE10F502E