Re: New maintainer behaviour with NMU and LogJam's hijacking

    >> IIRC Ari has caused upset with NMUs before; xscreensaver, I
    >> believe.  (I express no opinion about whether that upload was a
    >> good idea or not.)

    Ari> Didn't you sponsor the upload?

Um, so?  While yes the sponsor is at fault, it seems that you should
also take responsibility for your actions.

It seems that after that incident you would have had significant
desire to learn and follow the NMU policy.

So, I'd like to formally ask: have you read and do you plan to follow
generally accepted procedures for future NMUs?