Re: [Agnubis] Packaging Agnubis for Debian GNU/Linux

On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 04:20:09PM +0100, Amaya wrote:
> Condider that his ITP has been there for two months. He's either not
> that motivated or simply busy. And NM is much more time consuming
> than closing an ITP. Offer your help, whatever help you are willing
> or able to give.
>
> If he is too busy to package whatever was that depended so heavily
> on Agnubis, offer to retitle the bug to a RFP.

It's the other way around. Agnubis depends on DiaCanvas2 which he has
ITPed. Agnubis doesn't have any releases yet, but I was hoping to
start doing CVS snapshots in preparations for their eventual
release. So if I were to release Agnubis (still impossible since they
taking a brief break from development and their CVS src is currently
not building), I'd have to package DiaCanvas2 as well, and thus rudely
hijacking the poor bloke's ITP. That why I hope he can show me to
committed, otherwise I will have no choice but to hijack it in order
to release Agnubis .deb packages.

Yours sincerely,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

* Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau    Computer Science & Student Representaive, UNSW *
*   # apt-get into it		      Debian GNU/Linux Package Maintainer *
*     <netsnipe(+)debianplanet.org\0>      <alau(+)cse.unsw.edu.au\0>     *
* GnuPG 1024D/2E8B68BD 0B77 73D0 4F3B F286 63F1  9F4A 9B24 C07D 2E8B 68BD *