Re: a new home for debian-installer

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 06:57:45PM +0100, Mateusz Papiernik wrote:
> >   Why not http://www.debian.org/devel, under "Projects"?
> You're right! D-I is (I think?) official, and important project, and it
> should have homepage in debian.org, not in "something people" on
> people.d.o. Am I right?

So should we do this? Who would I speak to about that?

Also, does anyone want to volunteer to translate the page for me?
Tollef, want to do the german?

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer

"Try and be a sheet of paper with nothing on it. Be a spot on the ground where nothing is growing, where something might be planted, a seed possibly, from the Absolute."
- Rumi