Re: Non-Intel package uploads by maintainer

On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 03:09:52PM -0400, Dale Scheetz wrote:

> Is there any reason not to do this? It seems that it might speed up the

I do that frequently and it seems to work well.  I use Alpha, PowerPC, and
i386 regularly and all three are machines I use to build on for Debian.
Sometimes I need a package on more than one arch for my own purposes *right
now*, and there's no reason not to upload the version for another arch to
ftp-master while I'm at it.  Especially since it can take days, even weeks,
for packages to appear from the buildd's.

-- John