Non-Intel package uploads by maintainer

Since I have access to both Intel and Sparc hardware, it would be possible
for me to upload both the i386 version and the Sparc version of the binary
packages when I build a new release.

Is there any reason not to do this? It seems that it might speed up the
autobuild process, specially when it is a library like libgmp3 which other
packages depend upon for their builds...

The only problem I can see is in the construction of the dsc file. I get
one built on the Intel and another one built on the Sparc. Must I do two
uploads or is there a way to merge the two dsc files?

TIA,

Dwarf
--
_-_-_-_-_-   Author of "Dwarf's Guide to Debian GNU/Linux"  _-_-_-_-_-_-