Re: Should we customize apps for a common "debian-look"?

> Because some admins, unlike the rest of us, thinks users want's to have
> software in their local language and use local keyboard layout, then we
> indeed want's to have our software in english and us keyboard layout
> with local as an switchable option, right?

Which means *everbody* needs to answer these questions once at their
first login, instead of just changing them in the control center, like
all other options, when we actually DO disagree with our admins
preferences?

There is no NEED to force the user to confirm these settings, as they
can be changed at any time in the control center.
Language is indeed quite special, but i prefer there the gnome way -
selecting a different language in the login manager is nicer.
Because i don't have to select my language...

Greetings,
Erich