Re: [ANNOUNCE] Debian Developer Packages Overview

Hi Igor,

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 02:24:57PM +0200, Igor Genibel wrote:

> I have enhanced the ddpo  (http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/index.php)
> following all the request you made me (especially Yann Dirson).

The site looks great!  One request, is it possible to add submit buttons
for each of the various forms on the page?  At first glance, it is not at
all obvious to me that the one submit button on the page has nothing to
do with the box where I typed in my email address. :)

Cheers,
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer