Re: DebConf 2 post-mortem

* Chris Lawrence <lawrencc@debian.org> [020709 20:32]:
> apparently the WLAN couldn't even cover the entire auditorium (by
> contrast, a $120 WAP should have covered the building).

Please attempt to keep bullshit to yourself.  A $120 AP would not
have covered the entire building.

In any case, the deal was that we had to have something do NAT
downstairs and the only thing that could do so was a linux based laptop.
I had a Lucent AP1000 up in the Computer Club room that (duh) didn't
make it all the way down there.

Theres a difference between coming up with good ideas and just pissing
of anyone who tried to make any difference in a group of voluenteers.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/