Re: Shouldn't desktop environments use *term -ls? (Re: The best recommendation [...])

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 01:03:50PM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I wish if system's /etc/X11/Xsession inserts code such as:
> ---
> if [ -f $HOME/.Xenvironment ]; then
>         . $HOME/.Xenvironment
> fi
> ---
>
> So we can set per-user based environment through $HOME/.Xenvironment (I
> want to do LC_* etc. so I can have Japanese on one account and English
> on other.)

This makes me vomit.

However, /etc/X11/Xsession is a conffile, so you're free to induce
vomiting on your own system if you like.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Optimists believe we live in the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    best of all possible worlds.