Re: you have to tag sid bugs (was: Release-critical Bugreport for July 5, 2002)

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 12:26:38PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> > > The bug system has no concept of versions.
> >
> > Sure it has.
>
> No, it doesn't.  Don't forget who you are talking to.

Now you sound excessively patronizing :>

> Severity of a bug has nothing to do with it's real RCness.

The real severity definitely does, it's just that the tags get abused and we
change our definition of RC in various stages of development.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.