Re: NEWS.Debian files

Il dom, 2002-07-07 alle 03:13, Joey Hess ha scritto:

> This idea doesn't cover all the cases of ways packages need to be able
> to log and display information that shouldn't be in debconf, but it does
> have a certian simplicity and rightness to it that appeals to me, for
> this particular, very common case. Thoughts?

seems a fine idea to me. also, that kind of notes are better showed at
the end of installation and having apt or some other tool in the chain
display and optionally send them all in a single mail would be great.

--
Federico Di Gregorio
INIT.D Developer                                           fog@initd.org