Re: Version control systems for debian devlopment

Hi,

Subversion is packaged and waiting in queue/new.  I've patched
cvs-buildpackage and cvs-inject to work with subversion, they are
included in the subversion package for now (though more up to date
versions I have locally).  Once subversion stabilizes (and the
svn-[inject|buildpackage] tools stabilize as well) I expect Subversion
support to be included in cvs-buildpackage.  I talked to Manoj some
about it and he appeared to like the idea and the current patch.

-David