Re: Debian Developer Survey (short, anonymous)

Peter Palfrader wrote:
> >  * Age
> >  * Education level
> >  * Number of source packages maintained             [1]
> >  * Number of binary packages maintained             [2]
> >  * Debian user since <date>
> >  * Debian developer since <date>                    [3]
>
> I would guess 1, 2 and 3 together makes it _VERY_ easy to deanonymize
> that survey.

Probably, but it's fairly irrelevent, since all of this information is
fairly easy to obtain anyway. The package info and when entered debian
info is easy, some web searches can fairly well narrow down when someone
began using debian (and that's not a fact most of us would hesitate to
tell anyone, anyway..), and age and education level can certianly be
found out without much difficulty if anyone really wants to know.

--
see shy jo