Re: where do NEW packages go?

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 11:57:52PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	This is insulting. This is uncalled for. I am taking strong
>  offense at the implication that my close association with policy
>  shall be used as a tool to mould policy to my wishes. Your
>  demagoguery has descended to to a deeper nadir with this baseless
>  calumny.

Then prove me wrong.  Would you or would you not exercise veto power
over a proposal to deprecate or eliminate /usr/X11R6 in woody + 1?
If not, I'll be more than happy to retract my paranoid suspicions on
this subject.

It certainly possible that I have mistaken your repeated grandstanding
on IRC over this issue for a sincere objection.

By the way, thanks for the colorful turn of phrase, which helps to
elevate the literacy level of this list over the tiresome "it sucks"
rhetoric of the Hurd threads, but it's common knowledge that your skin
is far, far thicker than you imply with your feigned umbrage.  Moreover,
you can give exactly as well as you can take, if not better, as you just
illustrated.  <applause>

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Exercise your freedom of religion.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     Set fire to a church of your