Re: Intent to repackage a whole lot of webmin stuff

On Thu, 16 May 2002 22:48:03 -0400 (EDT)
"Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.org> wrote:

> 3.  This will be a big hassle to maintain in the long run both for you and
> for the poor sap who has to replace you when you go MIA/are hit by a bus
> etc.

Have you seen the list of packages which don't have Build Depends ?
Are you sure you won't repeat the "roxen" example ?

Note: I seem to remember that roxen was repeatedly removed
from release/put-back-in due to problems, at the time of
potato release. Have you studied the case ?

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer