LSB package for Debian: final(?) release candidate

FYI: I have a release candidate of the lsb package (version 1.1.0-3)
available at:

http://people.debian.org/~lawrencc/

Matt Taggart and I had an off-list discussion about what should be in
the package, and this is the culmination of that work.

Again, we'd like to see an LSB package that uses the init
functionality so we can test our implementation.  (The apache package
*could*, but the prerm and postinst scripts appear to be Red Hat
scripts with all the actions commented out.)

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <lawrencc@debian.org> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/