David Downey - Temp Hold On DD Application Please

I'm having some troubles here on the home front. I'm announcing a TEMPORARY request for hold on my Debian Developer application. I have some medical problems as well as familial that are requiring my complete attention for the moment. We're looking at between 2 weeks and a month. To my sponsor, my AM, and the group as a whole, thank you for taking the time to read this and for understanding. I will return full force after this brief hiatus. My current package(s) libpam-pgsql/pam-pgsql are current and in the distrib. They are also available from libpam-pgsql.codecastle.com (both deb and sources) as well as through apt-get source of course.

I'll announce when I can return. PS. To my AM, sorry for my lack of response. The reasons for this hiatus are also the reasons why I've failed to contact you back, NOT a lack of interest. Many thanks my friends.
David ("pgpkeys") Downey
david-downey@codecastle.com
pgpkeys@codecastle.com
david-downey@citlink.net