Withdrawing ITPs

I'm hereby withdrawing my ITPs, there are problems with upstream,
Josef, who maintains the Debian packages for the project told me
he wants  to take care of these and didn't like the way I did,
so I'll leave the task to him,

I will put my work so far on:

http://people.debian.org/~kov/debian/ggz

I'll delay 6 hours to do that because of net connection being better
and cheaper after midnight here, so at 01:00 -0200 they'll be there
(don't get any deb from there before this, the ones that are there suck!)

thanks

On Wed, 05 Dec 2001 23:26:57 -0200