Re: Intent to NMU mozilla and ITP mozilla-cvs

To quote Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org>,
> I've just done build new mozilla package.
> It's separated into multi binary package.
> But still not split libnspr4 from mozilla source. (Is it needed?)

Hey, how's it going? Nice to see some half-decent packages that are
actually *available*. I havn't audited them yet, though. Anyways, would
you consider making a package somewhat equivalent to the embed- binary
tarball(s) available? I never use Mozilla proper, but thanks to Galeon I
have no non-free packages installed as reported by 'vrms'.. So it'd be
nice to have a rather smaller package(the embed- tarballs are ~5M)
mozilla-libs package or somesuch.

I would suggest mozilla and mozilla-libs, where mozilla-libs is similar
to the embed- tarball, and mozilla Depends: on mozilla-libs. Just a
thought.

Anyways, I'll audit the diff.gz and get back to you. Thanks for the good
work :)

David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
           Don't panic.