Intent to NMU mozilla and ITP mozilla-cvs

Hello.

I've just done build new mozilla package.
It's separated into multi binary package.
But still not split libnspr4 from mozilla source. (Is it needed?)

  mozilla - mozilla core browser.
  mozilla-mailnews - mail and news component
  mozilla-chatzilla - IRC client component
  mozilla-xmlterm - xml terminal
  mozilla-psm - PSM module
  mozilla-dev - development files
  task-mozilla - task meta package
  and libnspr4(-dev)

And I've also built mozilla-cvs package.
It's cvs (trunk) version of mozilla.

  mozilla-cvs, mozilla-mailnews-cvs, mozilla-chatzilla-cvs,
  mozilla-xmlterm-cvs, mozilla-psm-cvs, mozilla-cvs-dev, task-mozilla-cvs
  and libnspr-cvs4(-dev)

`mozilla' use /usr/lib/mozilla as MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME, and use ~/.mozilla as
user dir.
But `mozilla-cvs' use /usr/lib/mozilla-cvs as MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME, and use
~/.mozilla-cvs as user dir.

`mozilla' and `mozilla-cvs' (except -dev) are both installable.

I'll do NMU this mozilla package, and Intent to upload mozilla-cvs into non-US.

Any objects?

P.S.
Ok. Now they are in my site. please check and test.
 deb http://pandora.debian.org/~kitame/mozilla ./
or
 deb http://www.debian.or.jp/~kitame/mozilla ./

Regards.