Re: Intent to NMU mozilla and ITP mozilla-cvs

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 11:35:52PM +0900, Takuo KITAME wrote:
> I've just done build new mozilla package.
> It's separated into multi binary package.

Can you please split it the same way the unreleased packages from the
maintainer are split?

See http://pandora.debian.org/~robot101/mozilla/

I'm specifically referring to the fact there's mozilla-browser -- people who
upgrade mozilla with your set up will lose all of those useless addons :)

(It would be nice to have NSPR with a real version number, too)

In any event, thanks for doing _something_!