Re: ITP: laptop-netconf -- a network detection and configuration program

Package: dhcp
Severity: wishlist

*  (Andrew Pimlott)

| 2.  Time would be best spent integrating all of the little network
|     autoconfig tools into one tool.  Probably, that tool should be
|     the ISC dhcp client.

What I'd rather like is libdhcp to be packaged and get a standardized
interface, so that it's actually possible to have your application try
to get dhcp up and running.

I maintain intuitively (and is upstream), and am considering adding
dhcp support so I'd really like this to happen.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.