Re: Debian X package shouldn't install XDM by default

I like GDM and KDM, because they let me choose
language and window manager when I start up, but does
XDM allow you to do either? Maybe I just don't know
how to use XDM (which is very possible). Maybe Debian
should trash XDM and use GDM by default instead.

Cya,
Jason