Re: Lintian and Build-Depends (was Re: A question about update-excuses)

Le Sun, Apr 15, 2001 at 05:01:38PM +0100, Steve McIntyre écrivait:
> I've started adding some extra checks to my own local copy of lintian
> - I had several bugs in my packages caused by missing Build-Depends,
> not least because it can be easy to get them wrong or to miss
> packages.

I don't see that as required since Build-Depends won't change that often
and you can get them right the first time if you use this information :
http://buildd.debian.org/andrea/i386/source-dependencies-unstable.gz

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com