Re: bugsquash results

Jordi Mallach wrote:
> Many people participated during the whole weekend and the result is that
> about 130 bugs were closed, tagged "potato" or their severity was lowered as
> they weren't RC. The numbers aren't accurate, but you can get an idea of
> what packages were affected if you look at our status file, at
> http://people.debian.org/~jordi/STATUS, where we tried to note whatever

----------- darxite - to be removed (security)

  I have sent a patch for the security problem mentioned in bug report
and also another similar security issue (buffer overflow). there might
be other similar ones there... darxite does not seem to be actively
developed (upstream) or maintained though...

  I have also send patch against xarclock, xarclock is not mentioned at
URL aobve.

	erik