Re: holding back the tide

On Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 12:02:53PM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> > Adam Heath, please consider helping the gcc maintainer do some DBS surgery,
> > because it is DBS that is keeping gcc from building.
>
> Branden, do some fucking research next time, before you place blame.  Bug
> 80843 even proves it doesn't use dbs, or are you so dense as to not know what
> a dpatch file is?

Bdale told me it was using DBS, or pasted some output that looked like DBS
to me.  Also I thought I remembered you boasting months ago that DBS was
used in our XFree86, glibc, and gcc packages.

If I'm wrong, fine.  Matthias sent me a mail that said this problem should
be fixed with today's dinstall run.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |
Debian GNU/Linux               |       Music is the brandy of the damned.