Re: Debian New Maintainer Status on nm.debian.org

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 02:59:31PM +0100, Michael Piefel <piefel@informatik.hu-berlin.de> was heard to say:
> Please help with my math, since I'm at a loss. On the Debian New Maintainer
> Status web page which one can find at nm.debian.org, there's a table with
> statistics. On 16 November one particular row read:
>
>                            Count       Average Days     Maximum Days
> Awaiting DAM Approval       26              51              185
>
> Now, on 1 December, it's:
>
> Awaiting DAM Approval       41              35              166
>
> Wow! The maximum number of days went down! Is that some kind of creative
> bookkeeping?

  Those appear to me to be descriptions of the current state of the system.
I would assume that some of the people who contributed to the "maximum days"
statistic completed the process...

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|          Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the               |