Debian New Maintainer Status on nm.debian.org

Hello all,

Please help with my math, since I'm at a loss. On the Debian New Maintainer
Status web page which one can find at nm.debian.org, there's a table with
statistics. On 16 November one particular row read:

                           Count       Average Days     Maximum Days
Awaiting DAM Approval       26              51              185

Now, on 1 December, it's:

Awaiting DAM Approval       41              35              166

Wow! The maximum number of days went down! Is that some kind of creative
bookkeeping?

Bye,
    Mike

PS: I'm watching that page eagerly because I'm awating approval. I have bad
luck again, as it's now 45 days for me. But since I'm waiting for one and a
half years now, a couple of months doesn't make much difference.

--
|=| Michael Piefel                       piefel@informatik.hu-berlin.de
|=| Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin           http://www.piefel.de/micha