Passwordless mount

Hello dear GNU/Linux Debian users
I've got a question for you: what's the reason for the necessity of manual creation of automount polkit rule to be able to mount disk partitions using GUI FM without entering password? Here is the rule I need to create:

[Allow Unauthorized mounting/Unmounting]
Identity=unix-group:plugdev;cdrom
Action="">ResultAny=yes
ResultInactive=yes
ResultActive=yes

  Why don't  maintainers set this up by default in Debian? Are there any specific reasons (security, etc...) for that? For example Ubuntu and its derivatives have this behavior enabled by default.

Could you please kindly explain it to me or provide me with a link to a proper documentation?

Kind regards!                 Anton Pleskanovskiy