Re: Debian 11 Bullseye Theme Proposal | Change

Hi Franz (et al),

I agree. The thinner lines look a little more refined, and they are
still visible on my lower-resolution (1366 x 768) display. I've updated
the page mock-ups and linked the new v2 source file:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Change

Thanks again for the feedback as well as the kind words. I would
definitely encourage you to submit a proposal too!

Take care,
Wilton

Franz Gratzer: