Debian 11 Bullseye Theme Proposal | Change

Hi all,

I hope you are safe and well, and having a great week so far. Last
night, I submitted my theme proposal for Debian 11 Bullseye; please find
the direct link to it below. As a non-programmer, but passionate FOSS
and Debian advocate, I was excited to find a way I could potentially
contribute to the project.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Change

Please feel free to let me know your thoughts, suggestions, or any
changes you think should be made before the October 15th deadline.

Nice job to everyone on this list who also submitted designs!

Cheers,
Wilton