Re: Artwork

Le 28 mai 2018 19:44:00 GMT+02:00, Franz Gratzer <franz.gratzer@fsfe.org> a écrit :
Jonathan, thank you for starting this.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/Artwork/Buster

I copied and pasted them from the previous cycle, which has similar
dates for the current cycle. If everything is ready for announcing by
the end of this week, than that should leave just about the same
amount of time for artists to create some work that they had the last
cycle, too.

Are you sure that the technical demands are still the same?

Best,
Franz

Hi all,

if talking about [0] it probably deserves a couple of (minor) updates I'll do shortly, but it's still valid.

For the main elements we still do integrate boot menu (grub), boot animation (Plymouth), login screen (for DM != GDM) and desktop wallpaper.

We used to also make a separate lock screen not documented here for GNOME and KDE but it seems both desktops are currently transitioning to using the user's chosen wallpaper for this so it shouldn't be necessary.

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/Artwork/Requirements

Cheers,
--
Aurélien