Re: Artwork

Hi Cyril and friends

On 28/05/2018 00:41, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> I'm very glad to announce you've been selected as the person responsible
> for driving this kick-off and the artwork selection for this release
> cycle.
>
> I'm told we have people eager to contribute already, so it's high time
> we get the process started!
>
> Thanks for volunteering!

Oups.

How do these dates look?

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/Artwork/Buster

I copied and pasted them from the previous cycle, which has similar
dates for the current cycle. If everything is ready for announcing by
the end of this week, than that should leave just about the same amount
of time for artists to create some work that they had the last cycle, too.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage