Re: [Design-devel] looking for a Sphinx documentation theme (Debian Policy 4.1.0.0 released)

Hello Aurélien,

Thank you for cross-posting.

This is upstream's page: http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/theming.html

> Are there guidelines on the new design ? That it should somehow match
> other Debian web presence or existing Debian documentation themes ?

This is all open for discussion.

I would be in favour of having something that looks like our main
https://www.debian.org site, but that's really just my preference.

--
Sean Whitton