Re: [Design-devel] looking for a Sphinx documentation theme (Debian Policy 4.1.0.0 released)

Cross-posting on debian-desktop as some designers and artists might be lurking around.

Is there a starting point like an existing theme or documentation on the theming process where people can have a look and hack around ?

Are there guidelines on the new design ? That it should somehow match other Debian web presence or existing Debian documentation themes ?

I feel that the work on this will require iterations, improvements and bug/usability fixes, so people who are already regular or occasional contributors to Debian design and theming are welcome to help and voice their thoughts, whichever proposal ends up being selected.

Cheers,
--Aurélien