Re: Pushing 9.0.0 to unstable

Le 18/12/2016 à 13:19, Yves-Alexis Perez a écrit :
> On Tue, 2016-12-06 at 09:59 +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
>>> The last major part missing for Stretch I’m still working on is the
>> Plymouth
>>> theme, but il will take more days to be ready.
>> I *personally* would have preferred to have the plymouth theme included
>> before
>> pushing to unstable, but I have no strong feeling on it, so if other people
>> here want it in unstable now rather than later I can do the upload.
> Aurélien, any news on this?
Hi Yves-Alexis,

I’ve sticked to your vision that you "would have preferred to have the
plymouth theme included before pushing to unstable". :-)
This didn’t give me time to work on this part though.
If you push it to experimental again please ping me, there’s a maint
script expecting 9.0.0 as it is in svn now.

As for the plymouth part I hope to have something sufficiently ready to
package by next week.

Cheers,
--Aurélien