Re: Sponsor for 9.0.0 upload to experimental / sid

On Sat, 2016-11-05 at 01:10 +0100, Aurélien COUDERC wrote:
> I feel the package is now in shape for upload, with already a good level of support of the new Soft Waves theme elected for Stretch (missing Plymouth theme).
> Below is the changelog of what you can find in SVN head, and I’m looking for a sponsor to release the package to experimental or sid.
> I’ve also posted it to mentors.d.n if it’s of any use. Otherwise feel free to tag from SVN and release from there.

Hi Aurélien, thanks for the work. I'm currently testing an ealier version of
the package under Xfce and everything looks good to me (although I didn't test
other stuff).

I'll sponsor an experimental upload but maybe address the conffiles removal
remarks from Paul before. Keep me posted on this.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis