Re: some adjustments are needed for theme

Folks,

Sorry answer "later".

All topics sent in "competitions" old are FREE, do not need permission
from authors to participate again in "competitions" future. It was a
voluntary registration that can participate again another selection.

I believe that we should never rule out good investments that had in
previous editions.

Small adjustments are to re-evaluate open files, change the current version.

Grateful and Cheers!
Valessio Brito