Re: GDM / GNOME shell theming

Le jeudi 11 décembre 2014 à 21:47 +0100, Vincent Blut a écrit :
> > So yes, it’d be possible to have a 'background-image:
> > url("path/to/picture");'
> > property instead, but I’m not sure this would be welcomed by the
> > GNOME team‽

I’m only speaking for myself here, but it would have to really look
awesome at this point. And it should integrate correctly with the lock
screen.

> $ dpkg -S /usr/share/gnome-shell/theme/gnome-shell.css
> gnome-shell-common: /usr/share/gnome-shell/theme/gnome-shell.css
>
> That means another upload of 'gnome-shell-common'. I’m not sure the
> release team would be pleased
> at this stage of the freeze :-/

We could always divert it, or use the user-theme extension to change the
CSS. The question is really if you can show it’s worth it.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :