Re: The status of desktop-base in wheezy

Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> (22/06/2012):

> Please don't rush the changes in order to make the freeze date.
> Getting exceptions for updates introducing the new artwork won't be > an issue (well, unless you leave them until the week before release,
> but don't do that :P).

So. This means there is time enough for a vote about the artwork.
Or is the release date next week?

So why not proceed - as you already do - with your work and we have a vote simultaneously going on? In any case, if the people vote or don't vote "Joy", I am offering my help with pictures, config files, theme files, bug fixes etc.

What do you think?

You get less work, I get more and the Debian community is going to vote, which would be a nice thing.

:-)