New artwork proposal for Wheezy - Joy

Hello there !

I just updated the Themes page as I added my proposal called Joy : http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Joy

The idea is to make a very simple and light theme (that's a nice way to say I'm not skilled enough to do super-fancy things) with a smooth a calm blue gradient. I want to keep the blue as it has been used for a long time now.

I've made 10 proposals with some simple ideas, and used the first one for a full debian theme (Plymouth, Grub...)

I may submit more proposals, but I'd like some feedbacks from you. Feel free to provide them !

All the work is done with Inkscape in svg. No bitmaps or huge textures.

Thank you,

Adrien Aubourg