Re: [REQ] Presentation templates for background themes for Debian presentations in Debian artwork

in-line :-

2012/3/15 Franz Gratzer <franz.gratzer@fsfe.org>:
> Hi Shirish,

Hi Franz,

> I'm not sure how to participate in designing Libre Office backgrounds
> since I'm not firm with the technical demands.
>
> Can you recommend a link with guide for doing so?

Couple of links which gives ideas :-

a. Download the Impress guide from
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Impress_Guide

more specifically in that see [1] and for adding objects see the
sub-section [2] .

You can also take a look at [3] and also check few of the templates at
[4] . Guess it would be a good idea to also submit whatever is done
there as well, will help and maybe also pull some goodwill for the
debian community as well.

1. http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Impress_Guide/Slide_Masters,_Styles,_Templates
 (the whole thing)

2. http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Impress_Guide/Choosing_and_applying_the_background

3. http://luxate.blogspot.in/2010/10/libreoffice-presentation-template-first.html

4. http://templates.libreoffice.org/template-center?getCategories=Presentation&getCompatibility=any&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=%2FLibreOffice-Templates%2Ftemplate-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=

Please lemme know if any more info. (or/and testing) is needed. It
would be better if you and whoever else attempts it sticks with
libreoffice.org with 3.4 (the one in sid) as libreoffice 3.5 is
reportedly a bit unstable or has some issues/wrinkles.

> Bast
> Franz

Till l8er.
--