[REQ] Presentation templates for background themes for Debian presentations in Debian artwork

Hi all,
As a background, just a Debian user. This is  a request. It would be
nice if people could also make libreoffice presentation templates in
addition to all the loveliness that has been happening on the Debian
artwork page [1].

1. http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/

That being said I have found it sad to see not many or even few
presentation templates which could be used for making presentations
about Debian having nice backgrounds. Presentations like this one [2]

2. http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/DebianUtsav2012?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=Shirish-presentation-sicsr-debian-utsav-odp
OR find it at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/DebianUtsav2012

Now it would be nice and in fact better if people could make
background themes for presentations. I for one would appreciate the
more variety as well as various people who make presentations about
Debian in various technical conferences and wherever.

If we get a few happening, it might be possible to also call them to
be packaged under something like libreoffice-debian-themes or
something like that. A benefit for such a package would be it would be
easy to remember and locate the person who made the theme as I like to
credit them at the end. Unfortunately I don't remember who made this
template :( otherwise would have credited them. If somebody knows the
author please lemme know.

This of course that will be a long-term thing perhaps, even if we have
10-15 presentation templates (backgrounds) I could ask/request the
debian-libreoffice if making and maintaining such a package would be
possible which should beneficial to both libreoffice the package as
well and Debian users, Developers as well.

On a side note, openclipart just got a big upgrade today, add to which
a new maintainer.

~$ aptitude show openclipart-png
Package: openclipart-png
State: installed
Automatically installed: yes
Version: 2.0-1
 The Open Clip Art Library is a collection of 100% license-free,
royalty-free, and restriction-free art that you can use for any
purpose.

This package contains the images in Portable Network Graphics (PNG) format.
Homepage: http://www.openclipart.org

Tags: made-of::icons, role::app-data

$ aptitude show openclipart-png=0.18+dfsg-12
Package: openclipart-png
State: not installed
Automatically installed: yes
Version: 0.18+dfsg-12
 The Open Clip Art Library is a collection of 100% license-free,
royalty-free, and restriction-free art that you can use for any
purpose.

This package contains the images in Portable Network Graphics (PNG) format.
Homepage: http://www.openclipart.org

Tags: made-of::icons, role::app-data

If people noticed they would notice that the package size has almost
trippled in size. I would be exploring the new clipart for sometime
and seeing what got added to the package. :)

If people do make the templates perhaps a good idea would be to put
them in the artwork page itself [1] as an attachment. I have no idea
though if the wiki pages have limits to number of attachments or sizes
therein or maybe a link to some place where the template might be
hosted.

Lastly, please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list. Regards to all
those who are making the themes, my favorites at the moment are
Journey and Growing, more so because lot of love and care has gone
behind them and they are fuller sets :)

Looking forward for comments.
--
          Regards,