Re: Requesting feedback on the creation of a virtual package for icon themes

Hello,

I'm new to this list, but I worked with Debian-based distros for a while. I don`t see any problem with your proposal, and I guess that a virtual packages as you and Paul suggests is the way to go.

If I can help with those changes, please let me know.