Re: thinking together artwork to 'Wheezy'
Victor Nitu <email@example.com> writes:
> Until then, I am eagerly waiting for your feedback and ideas. Please
> send your replies to the list, and let me know what you think of it!
> : http://serenitymedia.ro/debian/wallpaper-16-9.png
> : http://serenitymedia.ro/debian/wallpaper-4-3.png
> : http://serenitymedia.ro/debian/wallpaper2-16-9.png
> : http://serenitymedia.ro/debian/wallpaper2-4-3.png
Very nice concept! I loved it!
My preference is the blue with the glow ( above) but here are some suggestions:
1. It needs more horizontal lines bellow swirl/note like you see on .
I strongly suggest for five lines to reflect a musical note pad! But
they could be of variable thickness/distance as you see fit. Line
shadows are nosy.
2. The glow reminds me of an equalizer waveform graphic. And it stops where
the Debian swirl is; suggesting what makes the music happen as it
moves left-to-right on a time-line! Great idea!
3. You do not really need the shadow behind the swirl as it contradicts
the light coming from the glow...
4. Maybe add a few night stars to the dark blue sky above? This would
lighten up the image and remind of squeeze's space-fun theme.
5. Needs a bit of thinking if this is suitable for business
use. Definitely for the music industry! :-)
Keep improving and developing the rest of the theme based on this.
All in all is a great concept and an excellent candidate.